Job for a Cowboy
7,242 Shouts - 7,952,997 Scrobbles
Job for a Cowboy is an American death metal/deathcore band from Glendale, Arizona. Formed in 2003, the band's debut album Genesis was released in 2007, peaking at No. 54 on the US Billboard 200 and selling 13,000 copies in its first week of release. The second album, 2009's Ruination, sold 10,600 copies in the United States in its first week to debut at position No. 42 on the Billboard 200 chart. The band comprises vocalist Jonny Davy, guitarists Tony Sannicandro and Al Glassman, bassist Nick Schendzielos, and drummer Jon "The Charn" Rice, with Davy being the only remaining founding member.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sun of Nihility - (5:33) - 21,678 plays
- Eating the Visions of God - (6:30) - 17,654 plays
- The Stone Cross - (3:40) - 15,412 plays
- The Synthetic Sea - (4:50) - 13,945 plays
- LyricsBreathes, bleeds
What stands before us is not a machine.
It breathes, it will bleed, and it dreams.
Its body is covered,
In hundreds of wires.
- A Global Shift - (3:58) - 13,223 plays
- The Celestial Antidote - (6:08) - 12,146 plays
- Encircled by Mirrors - (4:46) - 11,664 plays
- Buried Monuments - (4:56) - 11,735 plays
- Worming Nightfall - (6:20) - 9,769 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online