Job for a Cowboy
7,215 Shouts - 7,816,859 Scrobbles
Job for a Cowboy is an American death metal/deathcore band from Glendale, Arizona. Formed in 2003, the band's debut album Genesis was released in 2007, peaking at No. 54 on the US Billboard 200 and selling 13,000 copies in its first week of release. The second album, 2009's Ruination, sold 10,600 copies in the United States in its first week to debut at position No. 42 on the Billboard 200 chart. The band comprises vocalist Jonny Davy, guitarists Tony Sannicandro and Al Glassman, bassist Nick Schendzielos, and drummer Jon "The Charn" Rice, with Davy being the only remaining founding member.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBreathes, bleeds
What stands before us is not a machine.
It breathes, it will bleed, and it dreams.
Its body is covered,
In hundreds of wires.
- LyricsHis landscape
has been scorned with death.
Once a city, now laid to ash.
A decaying father
has left his bastard son
- LyricsPropel this solitary man in front of us
With his corrupted global agenda muttering into his ears
Corporate money stuffed into his pockets
To spread his darkened gospel
In the past the crowned once held the covenant
- LyricsAn incision leads to the future of the new world
A mark buried deep under the skin and flesh
Will divide and distinguish man
Signatures implanted on the hands and forehead
Re occurrence of modern times and scriptures
- Nourishment Through Bloodshed - (3:42) - 4,735 plays
- Relinquished - (4:57) - 4,624 plays
- Children of Deceit - (4:36) - 4,579 plays
- Constitutional Masturbation - (3:35) - 4,517 plays
- Regurgitated Disinformation - (4:46) - 4,166 plays
- Suspended by the Throat - (4:50) - 3,930 plays