Job for a Cowboy
7,083 Shouts - 7,278,468 Scrobbles
Job for a Cowboy is an American death metal/deathcore band from Glendale, Arizona. Formed in 2003, the band's debut album Genesis was released in 2007, peaking at No. 54 on the US Billboard 200 and selling 13,000 copies in its first week of release. The second album, 2009's Ruination, sold 10,600 copies in the United States in its first week to debut at position No. 42 on the Billboard 200 chart. The band comprises vocalist Jonny Davy, guitarists Tony Sannicandro and Al Glassman, bassist Nick Schendzielos, and drummer Jon "The Charn" Rice, with Davy being the only remaining founding member.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBreathes, bleeds
What stands before us is not a machine.
It breathes, it will bleed, and it dreams.
Its body is covered,
In hundreds of wires.
- LyricsHis landscape
has been scorned with death.
Once a city, now laid to ash.
A decaying father
has left his bastard son
- Nourishment Through Bloodshed - (3:42) - 9,318 plays
- LyricsFalsehood projects from a day to day instrumental broadcast
That flows through the net of mass media
The lungs swell as the puppets speak to the public
As their words grow limbs to crawl and give birth to ignorance
Reports endlessly drift and cloak reality
- LyricsPropel this solitary man in front of us
With his corrupted global agenda muttering into his ears
Corporate money stuffed into his pockets
To spread his darkened gospel
In the past the crowned once held the covenant
- Children of Deceit - (4:36) - 7,592 plays
- Constitutional Masturbation - (3:35) - 7,257 plays
- Reduced To Mere Filth - (2:58) - 6,244 plays
- Embedded - (3:35) - 7,136 plays
- Relinquished - (4:57) - 6,178 plays