13 Shouts - 92,188 Scrobbles
Biography by Richard Skelly
What sets Joanna Connor apart from the rest of the pack of guitar-playing female blues singers is her skill on the instrument. Even though Connor has become an accomplished singer over time, her first love was guitar playing, and it shows in her live shows and on her recordings. Brooklyn-born, Massachusetts-raised Joanna Connor was drawn to the Chicago blues scene like a bee to a half-full soda can.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Big Girl Blues - (3:46) - 828 plays
- Nothin' But The Blues - (4:02) - 554 plays
- Living On The Road - (4:13) - 528 plays
- Heart Of The Blues - (6:00) - 453 plays
- Smoke It Up - (3:29) - 426 plays
- They Love Each Other - (4:27) - 337 plays
- When You're Being Nice - (3:54) - 353 plays
- Meditations - (4:04) - 258 plays
- Everybody I Know - (3:11) - 228 plays
- He's Mine - (3:54) - 224 plays