2 Shouts - 2,415 Scrobbles
Since the early 80’s, throughout an unusual career, Joane Hétu has carved her own place on the Canadian creative music scene. After exploring the avant-garde rock with groups like Wondeur Brass, Justine and Les Poules, Joane has been more and more focusing on abstract composition in works that combine text, texture and vocal experiments. In recent years, she also began to create improvisation structures that have been performed in Italy and Canada, by small groups of improvisers or by the Ensemble SuperMusique, in which she plays.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chant de plainte - (3:15) - 9 plays
- Prologue - (5:46) - 5 plays
- Beaute II - (6:49) - 3 plays
- L'eau du puits - (6:20) - 4 plays
- Fleurs Éclatantes - (6:29) - 3 plays
- La Rougquine - (6:05) - 4 plays
- Mets ta langue - (2:44) - 3 plays
- Le brouillard - (10:01) - 3 plays
- 7 chants de bouche - (5:43) - 4 plays
- Musique d’hiver: La chute: La chute [sous-mouvement] - (3:50) - 2 plays