0 Shouts - 9,267,656 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:Read More...
JoJo, born Joanna Noelle Levesque on December 20th, 1990, is an American pop/R&B singer-songwriter and actress. JoJo first entered into the pop scene with her smash hit "Leave (Get Out)", from her self-titled debut, the first of three singles released from that album. "Leave (Get Out)" was followed up with: Baby It's You", which was released as a remix titled "Baby It's You (Remix) (feat. Bow Wow)", and "Not That Kinda Girl". She has been in two movies, Aquamarine and RV, both released in 2006. She also sang the song "Secret Love" for the movie Shark Tale. JoJo's sophomore album titled The High Road hit stores October 17th, 2006, and debuted on the Billboard 200 at #3, with 108K in sales (about 13K more than her debut, which debuted at #4 on the charts) Her first single off the album was the smash hit "Too Little Too Late". The confirmed second single was "How To Touch A Girl"; the video for "How To Touch A Girl" premiered (on MTV's TRL) on December 7, 2006. Due to the failure of "How To Touch A Girl" (lack of promotion), JoJo released a third single, "Anything".
"Disaster," the lead single from JoJo's third studio album Jumping Trains was released to US radio on August 29, 2011 and made available for purchase as a digital download on September 6, 2011. (Disaster Songfacts).
As a child, she appeared on Bill Cosby's show 'Kids Say the Darnest Things' and sang a song by Cher.
Her sites are:
2) Jo Jo (which currently redirects to JoJo page) is also the name of an Italo Disco group, their only release being the single "Mind Games" in 1982.
3) JoJo is also the name of a band from San Fransisco, who have released two albums to date: American Girl in 1998 and Plastic Nancy in 1999.
Their official site is:
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsCome with me, stay the night
You say the words but boy it don't feel right
What do you expect me to say'
(You know it's just too little too late)
You take my hand, and you say you've changed
- LyricsI've been waiting all day for ya babe
So won't you come sit and talk to me
And tell me how we're gonna be together always
Hope you know that when this late at night
I hold on to a pillow tight
- LyricsCan somebody explain to me,
Why everybody is trying to be
Living like a celebrity
Doing what they see on MTV
Ice is cool but I'm looking for more,
- LyricsIt's gonna take a lot
To drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men
Or more could ever do
No, I don't know
- LyricsOne, two, three, four
I think I could like you
Feelings can grow but
- Coming for You - 266,898 plays
- Let It Rain - 196,262 plays
- This Time - 193,173 plays
- Like That - 158,472 plays
- The Way You Do Me - 142,226 plays