3 Shouts - 39,212 Scrobbles
Jo-El Sonnier (/ʒoʊˌɛl sɒnˈjeɪ/;) (October 2, 1946, in Rayne, Louisiana) is an American singer-songwriter and accordionist who performs country music and Cajun music.
Originally signed to Mercury Nashville Records, Sonnier charted several minor singles on the Billboard country charts in the late 1970s. By the late 1980s, he had signed to RCA Records, breaking through with the Top Ten hits "No More One More Time" and a cover of Richard Thompson's "Tear Stained Letter". Although his chart success waned by the late 1980s, he has continued recording music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Evangeline Special - (2:55) - 656 plays
- Jambalaya - (2:43) - 108 plays
- Tear-Stained Letter - (4:03) - 85 plays
- Iko Iko (Cajun Mardi Gras Album Version) - (3:16) - 43 plays
- Deck The Halls - Cajun Christmas Album Version - (3:00) - 44 plays
- Jolie Blon - (3:17) - 34 plays
- Frosty The Snowman - Cajun Christmas Album Version - (2:35) - 30 plays
- J'etais au bal - (3:20) - 26 plays
- Louisiana 1927 - (5:35) - 35 plays
- Silver Bells - Cajun Christmas Album Version - 29 plays