123 Shouts - 114,304 Scrobbles
Joanne Valda O'Meara (born 29 April 1979, Romford, Essex) is an English singer-songwriter, television personality and actress and former member of pop group S Club 7/S Club. In 1998, O'Meara started her music career in the hip hop/rap group, 2-4 Family. She remained with the band for only one single release, Stay. In 1997 Jo was recruited to join a new pop group S Club 7. She was a prominent member of the British group, singing most of the group's lead vocals, as well as acting with the group in their own TV series and in their movie, Seeing Double. The band split in 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What Hurts the Most - (3:29) - 852 plays
- Relentless - (3:52) - 201 plays
- Wish I Was Over You - (3:11) - 135 plays
- Baby I'm a Fool - (3:27) - 116 plays
- Never Felt Like This - (3:41) - 91 plays
- I Believe in You - (3:41) - 151 plays
- It Felt Like Love - (3:37) - 86 plays
- It's Your Love - (3:43) - 80 plays
- You Didn't Know - (4:46) - 136 plays
- Rainbow's End - (3:45) - 90 plays