0 Shouts - 3,294 Scrobbles
Jitendra Abhisheki (Marathi: जितेंद्र अभिषेकी) (September 21, 1929 - November 7, 1998), popularly and reverentially addressed as Pandit Jitendra Abhisheki, was a performer of classical, semi-classical, and devotional music in Maharashtra, India. He was also known for adapting the operatic style of musicals to Marathi theatre. Jitendra Abhisheki learnt vocal music from Pandit Jagannathbua Purohit and Ustad Azmat Hussain Khan of Agra Gharana and Shri Gulubhai Jasdanwala of the Jaipur Gharana. He was endowed with a rich voice and has evolved a distinct style of singing Khayal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- gayatri mantra - (1:30) - 15 plays
- Peace Chants - (1:48) - 10 plays
- Radha's Pangs for Krishna - (6:34) - 11 plays
- Salutations To The Gurus - (6:24) - 9 plays
- Hymn to the Greatness of Shiva - (12:29) - 7 plays
- RAKHUMAAI VITTHAL - (4:46) - 3 plays
- Nachat Na Gaganat Natha - (3:18) - 1 plays
- TAAR VAAJE KALJACHI - (3:53) - 7 plays
- MAJHYA SHABDANA - (6:08) - 4 plays
- Hymn On The Greatness Of Shiva - (12:29) - 1 plays