211 Shouts - 528,995 Scrobbles
There are several artists with this name.
1) An American-born Chinese rapper, Jin Au-Yeung.
2) Jin Berekelea (member of the moldavian experimental rock band Headswitch).
3) A solo project by Russian guitarist Eugene "Jin" Mischenko. 1) Jin The Emcee: A native of Miami, Florida, is the son of Chinese immigrants, and his parents own their own restaurant. Jin became interested in Hip Hop when he was in middle school and started battling his classmates in the cafeteria during lunch.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsGo, elite, yeah, Double R uh
Come on, Crafty Plugz, what
Go, what up Amaury, yeah
Go, yeah, let's go, c'mon
Peel off, if you got a system in the trunk
- Yum Dom Cha - (2:59) - 284 plays
- I Got A Love (feat. Kanye West) - 209 plays
- LyricsYea, yea, Jin Jin
The rest is history
Lemme take you to mah hood
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
I'm goin' to Miami, I'm goin' to the fair
- I Got A Love (Edited) (Feat. Kanye West) - (4:00) - 124 plays
- Learn Chinese - (4:32) - 157 plays
- ABC - (2:54) - 128 plays
- When the Lights Come On feat. Joseph Vincent - (3:50) - 280 plays
- Here Now - (3:45) - 156 plays
- Club Song - (4:16) - 96 plays