6 Shouts - 19,086 Scrobbles
Jimmy Lee Swaggart (born March 15, 1935 in Ferriday, Louisiana) is a Pentecostal preacher and pioneer of televangelism who reached the height of his popularity in the 1980s. During the 1970s, Swaggart established a ministry under the Assemblies of God. Swaggart also is the cousin of recording artists Jerry Lee Lewis and Mickey Gilley. The sons of three sisters, all of them share the same middle name and play the piano.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweet'Sweet Spirit - (6:03) - 28 plays
- Look For Me - (5:06) - 24 plays
- Unworthy Of The Blood - 11 plays
- The Windows Of Heaven Are Open - (6:41) - 7 plays
- How Great Thou Art - (4:23) - 8 plays
- Blessed Assurance - (2:56) - 23 plays
- The Solid Rock - (4:31) - 6 plays
- Meeting In The Air - (1:41) - 7 plays
- Jesus Got a Hold of My Life - (4:44) - 7 plays
- Where He Leads Me - (5:25) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online