6 Shouts - 15,350 Scrobbles
Jimmy Lee Swaggart (born March 15, 1935 in Ferriday, Louisiana) is a Pentecostal preacher and pioneer of televangelism who reached the height of his popularity in the 1980s. During the 1970s, Swaggart established a ministry under the Assemblies of God. Swaggart also is the cousin of recording artists Jerry Lee Lewis and Mickey Gilley. The sons of three sisters, all of them share the same middle name and play the piano.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He Was There All The Time - (5:08) - 14 plays
- My God Is Real - 11 plays
- Blessed Assurance - (2:56) - 11 plays
- Where could I go but to The Lord - (6:29) - 15 plays
- Now I Have Everything - (5:32) - 8 plays
- How Great Thou Art - (4:23) - 12 plays
- I Don't Kneed To Understand - (6:12) - 13 plays
- Jesus on The Main Line - (5:33) - 8 plays
- It Took A Miracle - (4:53) - 11 plays
- What a Day That Will Be - (3:02) - 7 plays