32 Shouts - 278,569 Scrobbles
"Little" Jimmy Scott (b. 1925) is a U.S. jazz singer. Scott has Kallmann's syndrome, a genetic condition which stunted his growth at five feet and prevented him reaching puberty, leaving him with a high, boy-like voice. However it was his phrasing and romantic feeling that made him a favorite singer of fellow artists like Billie Holliday, Ray Charles, Dinah Washington, and Nancy Wilson. Scott was born on 17th July 1925 in Cleveland, Ohio, to Authur and Justine Scott in a family of ten. As a child he got his first singing experience in a church choir.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child - (3:11) - 571 plays
- Sycamore Trees - (3:58) - 993 plays
- Nothing Compares 2 U - (6:18) - 613 plays
- Heaven - (4:58) - 386 plays
- I Wish I Knew - (4:18) - 299 plays
- Someone to Watch Over Me - (2:27) - 269 plays
- Unchained Melody - (5:47) - 220 plays
- Slave to Love - (4:27) - 246 plays
- Exodus - (4:33) - 213 plays
- Jealous Guy - (6:24) - 251 plays