36 Shouts - 305,166 Scrobbles
James Victor "Jimmy" Scott (July 17, 1925 – June 12, 2014), also known as "Little" Jimmy Scott, was an American jazz vocalist famous for his unusually high contralto voice, which was due to Kallmann's syndrome, a very rare genetic condition. The condition stunted his growth at four feet eleven inches until, at the age of 37, he grew another 8 inches to the height of five feet seven inches. The condition prevented him from reaching puberty, leaving him with a high, undeveloped voice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child - (3:11) - 999 plays
- Sycamore Trees - (3:58) - 1,615 plays
- I Wish I Knew - (4:18) - 471 plays
- Nothing Compares 2 U - (6:18) - 607 plays
- Exodus - (4:33) - 357 plays
- Someone to Watch Over Me - (2:27) - 358 plays
- Heaven - (4:58) - 311 plays
- Unchained Melody - (5:47) - 236 plays
- Day By Day - (6:55) - 265 plays
- Everybody's Somebody's Fool - (2:14) - 248 plays