32 Shouts - 276,269 Scrobbles
"Little" Jimmy Scott (b. 1925) is a U.S. jazz singer. Scott has Kallmann's syndrome, a genetic condition which stunted his growth at five feet and prevented him reaching puberty, leaving him with a high, boy-like voice. However it was his phrasing and romantic feeling that made him a favorite singer of fellow artists like Billie Holliday, Ray Charles, Dinah Washington, and Nancy Wilson. Scott was born on 17th July 1925 in Cleveland, Ohio, to Authur and Justine Scott in a family of ten. As a child he got his first singing experience in a church choir.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sycamore Trees - (3:58) - 1,062 plays
- Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child - (3:11) - 477 plays
- Nothing Compares 2 U - (6:18) - 608 plays
- Heaven - (4:58) - 375 plays
- Someone to Watch Over Me - (2:27) - 268 plays
- I Wish I Knew - (4:18) - 239 plays
- Unchained Melody - (5:47) - 214 plays
- Exodus - (4:33) - 222 plays
- Jealous Guy - (6:24) - 269 plays
- Day By Day - (6:55) - 219 plays