32 Shouts - 269,541 Scrobbles
"Little" Jimmy Scott (b. 1925) is a U.S. jazz singer. Scott has Kallmann's syndrome, a genetic condition which stunted his growth at five feet and prevented him reaching puberty, leaving him with a high, boy-like voice. However it was his phrasing and romantic feeling that made him a favorite singer of fellow artists like Billie Holliday, Ray Charles, Dinah Washington, and Nancy Wilson. Scott was born on 17th July 1925 in Cleveland, Ohio, to Authur and Justine Scott in a family of ten. As a child he got his first singing experience in a church choir.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sycamore Trees - (3:58) - 1,177 plays
- Nothing Compares 2 U - (6:18) - 551 plays
- Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child - (3:11) - 359 plays
- Someone to Watch Over Me - (2:27) - 279 plays
- Heaven - (4:58) - 318 plays
- Unchained Melody - (5:47) - 252 plays
- Exodus - (4:33) - 224 plays
- Day By Day - (6:55) - 221 plays
- I Wish I Knew - (4:18) - 173 plays
- Jealous Guy - (6:24) - 191 plays