31 Shouts - 890,005 Scrobbles
Mathis James "Jimmy" Reed (September 6, 1925 - August 29, 1976) was an American blues singer. His lazy, slack-jawed singing, piercing harmonica and hypnotic guitar patterns were one of the blues most easily identifiable sounds in the 1950s and 1960s. Jimmy Reed was born on September 6, 1925, in Dunleith, Mississippi. He was a blues singer and songwriter who played the guitar and harmonica. When he sang, he would slur his words.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby What You Want Me to Do - (2:26) - 8,004 plays
- Big Boss Man - (2:47) - 5,281 plays
- Bright Lights, Big City - (2:37) - 4,743 plays
- Honest I Do - (2:42) - 4,568 plays
- Shame, Shame, Shame - (2:53) - 2,819 plays
- You Got Me Dizzy - (2:49) - 2,760 plays
- You Don't Have to Go - (3:06) - 2,372 plays
- Take Out Some Insurance - (2:22) - 2,143 plays
- I Ain't Got You - (2:20) - 2,085 plays
- Found Love - (2:22) - 1,594 plays