Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes
52 Shouts - 612,753 Scrobbles
Live at the Greek is a double live album by Jimmy Page and The Black Crowes, released by TVT Records on July 4, 2000. In October 1999, Page teamed up with The Black Crowes for a two-night performance of material from the Led Zeppelin catalogue and old blues and rock standards. Due to contractual problems with their record company, The Black Crowes were unable to release any of their own songs which were played at the Greek shows. These songs, on which Jimmy Page did not play, included: Wiser Time, No Speak No Slave, Remedy, Hard to Handle, and She Talks to Angels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Celebration Day - (3:41) - 620 plays
- Custard Pie - (5:19) - 578 plays
- Hey Hey What Can I Do - (3:31) - 620 plays
- Heartbreaker - (5:51) - 551 plays
- Sick Again - (4:34) - 557 plays
- Oh Well - (4:11) - 576 plays
- The Lemon Song - (8:59) - 541 plays
- Ten Years Gone - (6:31) - 536 plays
- In My Time of Dying - (9:35) - 532 plays
- What Is and What Should Never Be - (5:27) - 510 plays