Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes
50 Shouts - 606,330 Scrobbles
Live at the Greek is a double live album by Jimmy Page and The Black Crowes, released by TVT Records on July 4, 2000. In October 1999, Page teamed up with The Black Crowes for a two-night performance of material from the Led Zeppelin catalogue and old blues and rock standards. Due to contractual problems with their record company, The Black Crowes were unable to release any of their own songs which were played at the Greek shows. These songs, on which Jimmy Page did not play, included: Wiser Time, No Speak No Slave, Remedy, Hard to Handle, and She Talks to Angels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Celebration Day - (3:41) - 740 plays
- Hey Hey What Can I Do - (3:31) - 747 plays
- Custard Pie - (5:19) - 702 plays
- Heartbreaker - (5:51) - 695 plays
- Oh Well - (4:11) - 717 plays
- Ten Years Gone - (6:31) - 714 plays
- What Is and What Should Never Be - (5:27) - 660 plays
- Sick Again - (4:34) - 639 plays
- The Lemon Song - (8:59) - 628 plays
- Whole Lotta Love - (5:34) - 633 plays