Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes
51 Shouts - 632,510 Scrobbles
Live at the Greek is a double live album by Jimmy Page and The Black Crowes, released by TVT Records on July 4, 2000. In October 1999, Page teamed up with The Black Crowes for a two-night performance of material from the Led Zeppelin catalogue and old blues and rock standards. Due to contractual problems with their record company, The Black Crowes were unable to release any of their own songs which were played at the Greek shows. These songs, on which Jimmy Page did not play, included: Wiser Time, No Speak No Slave, Remedy, Hard to Handle, and She Talks to Angels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Celebration Day - (3:41) - 545 plays
- Custard Pie - (5:19) - 456 plays
- Sick Again - (4:34) - 442 plays
- Heartbreaker - (5:51) - 396 plays
- The Lemon Song - (8:59) - 370 plays
- Woke Up This Morning - (4:15) - 388 plays
- In My Time of Dying - (9:35) - 402 plays
- What Is and What Should Never Be - (5:27) - 418 plays
- Ten Years Gone - (6:31) - 469 plays
- Oh Well - (4:11) - 405 plays