Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes
51 Shouts - 636,206 Scrobbles
Live at the Greek is a double live album by Jimmy Page and The Black Crowes, released by TVT Records on July 4, 2000. In October 1999, Page teamed up with The Black Crowes for a two-night performance of material from the Led Zeppelin catalogue and old blues and rock standards. Due to contractual problems with their record company, The Black Crowes were unable to release any of their own songs which were played at the Greek shows. These songs, on which Jimmy Page did not play, included: Wiser Time, No Speak No Slave, Remedy, Hard to Handle, and She Talks to Angels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Celebration Day - (3:41) - 542 plays
- Custard Pie - (5:19) - 422 plays
- Sick Again - (4:34) - 417 plays
- In My Time of Dying - (9:35) - 380 plays
- Heartbreaker - (5:51) - 382 plays
- What Is and What Should Never Be - (5:27) - 401 plays
- The Lemon Song - (8:59) - 336 plays
- Ten Years Gone - (6:31) - 445 plays
- Oh Well - (4:11) - 387 plays
- Woke Up This Morning - (4:15) - 358 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online