68 Shouts - 388,547 Scrobbles
Jimmy Fallon (born September 19, 1974 in Brooklyn, New York) is an Irish-American comedian, actor and musician best known for his work on Saturday Night Live. James Thomas Fallon was raised in Saugerties, New York with his older sister, Gloria, and his parents, Jim and Gloria. Fallon attended St. Mary of the Snow, a Catholic, parochial school, and Saugerties High School. He graduated in 1992 and attended the College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSeriously? Look at her butt. Ew!
Oh, she looks like a slut. Ew!
I'm like "what the what"? Ew!
Right? Right? Ew. Ew.
Oh, you got to see this. Ew!
- Lyrics[Featuring: Justin Timberlake]
[Sugar Hill Gang Rappers Delight:]
I said a hip hop the hippie the hippie
To the hip hip hop, a you dont stop the rock
It to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
- LyricsNow, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
- Ew! (feat. will.i.am) - (2:15) - 4,471 plays
I know what you want, I know what you need
But Im gonna screw it up, yeah
Cause Im an idiot
- The Doors Sing "Reading Rainbow" - (3:00) - 586 plays
- Tebowie - (2:24) - 521 plays
- Balls In Your Mouth - feat. Eddie Vedder - (1:59) - 477 plays
- Bob Dylan Sings "Charles In Charge" - (1:47) - 465 plays
- Neil Young Sings "Whip My Hair" - feat. Bruce Springsteen - (3:37) - 245 plays