114 Shouts - 725,844 Scrobbles
Jimmy Edgar (b. 1983, Detroit, MI, USA), is a producer, photographer and multi-instrumentalist. He is seen by some as a poster child of sound culture and began performing music in 1998 (at fifteen years old). He dropped studies in fashion and design to concentrate on making music, has a background in art production and style. He snatches influences from Detroit: its decay, its fashion and its eclectic music scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This One's for the Children - (6:02) - 1,524 plays
- Let Yrself Be - (6:10) - 1,213 plays
- Burn - (3:20) - 1,277 plays
- I Wanna Be Your STD - (5:04) - 1,050 plays
- Strike - (7:02) - 896 plays
- Turn You Inside Out - (3:40) - 953 plays
- Hot, Raw, Sex - (3:48) - 844 plays
- Frequency - (6:57) - 704 plays
- Hot Inside - (2:00) - 635 plays
- Decalcify - (6:57) - 649 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online