110 Shouts - 603,624 Scrobbles
Jimmy Edgar (b. 1983, Detroit, MI, USA), is a producer, photographer and multi-instrumentalist. He is seen by some as a poster child of sound culture and began performing music in 1998 (at fifteen years old). He dropped studies in fashion and design to concentrate on making music, has a background in art production and style. He snatches influences from Detroit: its decay, its fashion and its eclectic music scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This One's for the Children - (6:01) - 4,936 plays
- Let Yrself Be - (6:09) - 2,696 plays
- Indigo Mechanix (3D) - (5:59) - 2,166 plays
- Sex Drive - (4:36) - 2,063 plays
- Too Shy - (4:36) - 1,772 plays
- I Wanna Be Your STD - (5:04) - 1,610 plays
- Hot, Raw, Sex - (3:48) - 1,302 plays
- Touch Yr Bodytime - (4:29) - 1,250 plays
- In Deep - (6:45) - 1,222 plays
- Hrt Real Good - (2:05) - 1,057 plays