155 Shouts - 4,301,737 Scrobbles
Jimmy Cliff OM (> Jamaican Order of Merit) born as James Chambers (1 April 1948, St. Catherine, Jamaica) is a Jamaican reggae musician. He is best known among mainstream audiences for songs like "Sittin' in Limbo", "You Can Get It If You Really Want," "Many Rivers to Cross" and the title track from The Harder They Come, a film soundtrack which helped popularise reggae across the world. Cliff moved to Kingston in 1962.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Can See Clearly Now - (3:17) - 21,806 plays
- The Harder They Come - (3:39) - 17,959 plays
- You Can Get It If You Really Want - (2:40) - 15,812 plays
- Many Rivers to Cross - (2:42) - 13,423 plays
- Sitting In Limbo - (4:57) - 6,184 plays
- Wonderful World, Beautiful People - (4:12) - 6,700 plays
- Reggae Night - (4:12) - 5,750 plays
- Guns Of Brixton - (3:38) - 4,232 plays
- Vietnam - (4:48) - 3,491 plays
- Hard Road To Travel - (2:34) - 3,170 plays