154 Shouts - 4,164,414 Scrobbles
Jimmy Cliff OM (> Jamaican Order of Merit) born as James Chambers (1 April 1948, St. Catherine, Jamaica) is a Jamaican reggae musician. He is best known among mainstream audiences for songs like "Sittin' in Limbo", "You Can Get It If You Really Want," "Many Rivers to Cross" and the title track from The Harder They Come, a film soundtrack which helped popularise reggae across the world. Cliff moved to Kingston in 1962.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Harder They Come - (3:08) - 17,022 plays
- I Can See Clearly Now - (3:17) - 18,743 plays
- You Can Get It If You Really Want - (2:40) - 15,236 plays
- Many Rivers to Cross - (2:42) - 13,196 plays
- Sitting In Limbo - (4:57) - 6,560 plays
- Wonderful World, Beautiful People - (4:12) - 6,101 plays
- Reggae Night - (4:12) - 14,157 plays
- Guns Of Brixton - (3:38) - 4,244 plays
- Vietnam - (4:48) - 3,750 plays
- Hard Road To Travel - (2:34) - 3,377 plays