22 Shouts - 538,954 Scrobbles
Jimmie Lawrence Vaughan (born in March 20, 1951 in Dallas, Texas) is an American blues guitarist and singer. He is the older brother of Stevie Ray Vaughan. Jimmie Vaughan's style was influenced by Freddie King who gave him personal advice. Also two other blues guitarists, Albert King and B. B. King, were important influences. Johnny "Guitar" Watson was another important early influence (Jimmie says that he and his younger brother Stevie studied Johnny "Guitar" Watson more than any other single guitarist).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dengue Woman Blues - (6:15) - 3,198 plays
- Six Strings Down - (4:22) - 759 plays
- Boom Bapa Boom - (3:54) - 641 plays
- Don't Cha Know - (4:19) - 509 plays
- Dirty Girl - (5:01) - 405 plays
- The Ironic Twist - (5:10) - 349 plays
- Two Wings - (4:24) - 323 plays
- Tilt A Whirl - (4:53) - 334 plays
- I Ain't Never - (3:05) - 269 plays
- Slow Dance Blues - (6:27) - 208 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online