Jimmie Dale Gilmore
14 Shouts - 176,037 Scrobbles
Gilmore is a native of the Texas Panhandle, having been born in Amarillo, Texas and raised in Lubbock, Texas. His earliest musical influence was Hank Williams and the honky tonk brand of country music that his father played. In the 1950s, he was exposed to the emerging rock and roll of other Texans such as Roy Orbison, Johnny Cash and Lubbock native Buddy Holly. He was profoundly influenced in the 1960s by the likes of The Beatles and Bob Dylan and the folk music and blues revival in that decade.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mack The Knife - (6:14) - 409 plays
- Tonight I Think I'm Gonna Go Downtown - (2:54) - 428 plays
- Another Colorado - (3:28) - 233 plays
- Your Love Is My Rest - (4:10) - 193 plays
- My Mind's Got a Mind of Its Own - (2:31) - 203 plays
- Dallas - (3:30) - 266 plays
- Just a Wave, Not the Water - (4:48) - 138 plays
- Blue Moon Waltz - (2:54) - 128 plays
- Where You Going - (4:23) - 112 plays
- Santa Fe Thief - (5:02) - 110 plays