Jimi Hendrix & B.B. King
16 Shouts - 94,668 Scrobbles
A one-night-stand between the two legendary American guitarists Jimi Hendrix and B.B. King. Jimi Hendrix and B. B. King with the The Paul Butterfield Blues Band featuring Al Kooper and Elvin Bishop played together at the Generation Club in New York City on 9 April 1968.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Like a Rolling Stone - (8:01) - 80 plays
- It's My Own Fault - (8:36) - 74 plays
- Blues Jam 1 (Part I) - (18:53) - 25 plays
- Blues Jam # 1 Part 1 - (18:56) - 22 plays
- Band Intro by B.B. King - (0:58) - 14 plays
- Blues Jam 1 (Part II) - (6:06) - 12 plays
- Blues Jam 3 - 11 plays
- Blues Jam 2 (Part I) - (4:40) - 12 plays
- Introduction by B.B. King - (1:01) - 11 plays
- Blues Jam # 1 Part 2 - (6:10) - 10 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online