3 Shouts - 16,213 Scrobbles
Jim Messina made major contributions to popular music in the 1960s and 1970s, and continues to record, perform and tour into the 21st Century, recently reuniting with longtime collaborator Kenny Loggins, and releasing his own latin flavored new record Mojito Moon. Prior to working with Neil Young and becoming a key contributor to the late 60's sound of Buffalo Springfield, Messina had a popular mid-60's Southern California surf-rock combo called Jim Messina & His Jesters who released an album on Audio Fidelity label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Danny's song - (4:15) - 1,965 plays
- House at Pooh Corner - (3:57) - 368 plays
- Angry Eyes - Single Version - (2:27) - 218 plays
- Vahevala - (7:06) - 198 plays
- Watching the River Run - (3:55) - 179 plays
- A Love Song - (2:23) - 120 plays
- Angry Eyes - (8:00) - 70 plays
- Trilogy: Lovin' Me/To Make A Woman Feel Wanted/Peace Of Mind - (11:13) - 38 plays
- Be Free - (6:58) - 36 plays
- Back to Georgia - (3:19) - 49 plays