3 Shouts - 16,226 Scrobbles
Jim Messina made major contributions to popular music in the 1960s and 1970s, and continues to record, perform and tour into the 21st Century, recently reuniting with longtime collaborator Kenny Loggins, and releasing his own latin flavored new record Mojito Moon. Prior to working with Neil Young and becoming a key contributor to the late 60's sound of Buffalo Springfield, Messina had a popular mid-60's Southern California surf-rock combo called Jim Messina & His Jesters who released an album on Audio Fidelity label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Danny's song - (4:15) - 1,107 plays
- House at Pooh Corner - (3:57) - 231 plays
- Angry Eyes - Single Version - (2:27) - 134 plays
- Vahevala - (7:06) - 120 plays
- Watching the River Run - (3:55) - 106 plays
- A Love Song - (2:23) - 72 plays
- Back to Georgia - (3:19) - 53 plays
- Trilogy: Lovin' Me/To Make A Woman Feel Wanted/Peace Of Mind - (11:13) - 34 plays
- Angry Eyes - (8:00) - 31 plays
- Be Free - (6:58) - 23 plays