23 Shouts - 21,312 Scrobbles
Jim has been writing Electronic Music since the late 1980's when he stepped back from fronting a black metal band to explore a solo career in instrumental music. He has his own unique style of Gothic EM which moves easily between huge symphonic slabs of music, dark ambience and sequencer driven soundscapes. The music itself, inspired by Gothic and Symphonic Rock and Berlin School Electronica, is quite often a CD in length, moves and shifts in tempo and mood, sometimes dark and sombre, sometimes ethereal and melodic...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Longships - (5:17) - 8 plays
- Axeline - (15:29) - 10 plays
- Eala Erendel - (17:32) - 6 plays
- I Sit in a Parliament of Dreams - (8:44) - 28 plays
- Weaving The Red Thread - (18:42) - 7 plays
- Mjolnir - (11:54) - 9 plays
- Rhythm Of The Fire - (5:12) - 6 plays
- Bloodstream - (9:56) - 33 plays
- Vanaheim - (12:49) - 8 plays
- A Remembering of True Things Forgotten - (19:44) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online