23 Shouts - 20,182 Scrobbles
Jim has been writing Electronic Music since the late 1980's when he stepped back from fronting a black metal band to explore a solo career in instrumental music. He has his own unique style of Gothic EM which moves easily between huge symphonic slabs of music, dark ambience and sequencer driven soundscapes. The music itself, inspired by Gothic and Symphonic Rock and Berlin School Electronica, is quite often a CD in length, moves and shifts in tempo and mood, sometimes dark and sombre, sometimes ethereal and melodic...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cathari - (18:26) - 7 plays
- Al Zhara - (14:52) - 10 plays
- Children Don't Play Here - (16:06) - 9 plays
- Fire Walk With Me - (15:14) - 11 plays
- Ghost in the Machine - (19:05) - 7 plays
- If The Light In You Is Darkness - (32:21) - 8 plays
- We Keep the Old Rituals - (21:54) - 7 plays
- An Evening on Black Knoll - (30:46) - 9 plays
- Perilous Ground - (1:44) - 6 plays
- A Tragedy of Telepaths - (12:25) - 16 plays