10 Shouts - 50,439 Scrobbles
Scottish Folk Singer Jim Brannigan has recently returned to Vancouver Island following four years of playing and living on Nova Scotia's Cape Breton Island where he quickly became a favourite with tourists and locals alike. Jim has been entertaining North American audiences with his own unique style since 1979 and is held in very high regard by others in the entertainment world.
His concerts consist of mainly Celtic Folk songs, (he is a Scot...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya - (2:59) - 84 plays
- Kilkelly Ireland - (6:32) - 77 plays
- Whiskey in the Jar - (2:43) - 20 plays
- Ye Jacobites by Name - (3:48) - 7 plays
- Four O'clock in the Morning - (2:23) - 27 plays
- I'll Tell My Ma - (1:44) - 22 plays
- Whistling Gypsy Rover - (3:27) - 14 plays
- The Rocky Road to Dublin - (2:58) - 14 plays
- Murshin Durkin - (2:18) - 15 plays
- Bold O'Donahue - (1:56) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online