10 Shouts - 50,295 Scrobbles
Scottish Folk Singer Jim Brannigan has recently returned to Vancouver Island following four years of playing and living on Nova Scotia's Cape Breton Island where he quickly became a favourite with tourists and locals alike. Jim has been entertaining North American audiences with his own unique style since 1979 and is held in very high regard by others in the entertainment world.
His concerts consist of mainly Celtic Folk songs, (he is a Scot...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya - (2:59) - 89 plays
- Kilkelly Ireland - (6:32) - 67 plays
- I'll Tell My Ma - (1:44) - 25 plays
- The Drunken Sailor - (3:03) - 11 plays
- The Rocky Road to Dublin - (2:58) - 16 plays
- Whiskey in the Jar - (2:43) - 21 plays
- Star of the County Down - (3:27) - 36 plays
- Four O'clock in the Morning - (2:23) - 33 plays
- Murshin Durkin - (2:18) - 20 plays
- Whistling Gypsy Rover - (3:27) - 13 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online