10 Shouts - 50,121 Scrobbles
Scottish Folk Singer Jim Brannigan has recently returned to Vancouver Island following four years of playing and living on Nova Scotia's Cape Breton Island where he quickly became a favourite with tourists and locals alike. Jim has been entertaining North American audiences with his own unique style since 1979 and is held in very high regard by others in the entertainment world.
His concerts consist of mainly Celtic Folk songs, (he is a Scot...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya - (2:59) - 90 plays
- Kilkelly Ireland - (6:32) - 60 plays
- I'll Tell My Ma - (1:44) - 25 plays
- The Drunken Sailor - (3:03) - 17 plays
- Streets of London - (4:13) - 15 plays
- Star of the County Down - (3:27) - 32 plays
- Whistling Gypsy Rover - (3:27) - 15 plays
- The Rocky Road to Dublin - (2:58) - 17 plays
- Ye Jacobites by Name - (3:48) - 16 plays
- Four O'clock in the Morning - (2:23) - 30 plays