0 Shouts - 702,212 Scrobbles
Jill Sobule (born January 16, 1965 in Denver, Colorado) is an American singer-songwriter best known for the then-controversial song, I Kissed a Girl (not to be confused with the 2008 Katy Perry hit song of the same name) and for Supermodel from the soundtrack of the hit 1995 film Clueless. In 1990, she released her debut album Things Here Are Different. Over the next sixteen years, she would go on to record five more records, three EPs and a greatest hits compilation. Though her albums are often critically acclaimed, Sobule remains more of an underground artist, playing for fans across the United States in smaller, more personal settings.Read More...
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Supermodel - 78,495 plays
- LyricsJenny came over and told me 'bout Brad
He's such a "harry" but you know what he said?
Dumb as a box of hammers
But he's such a handsome guy.
And I opened up and I told her 'bout Larry
- Rainy Day Parade - 42,632 plays
- Where Do I Begin - 34,068 plays
- LyricsI caught you watching me
You thought I didn't see
By the way that you stared
I know there's something there
Your smile sometimes shows
- Pilar (Things Here Are Different) - 8,145 plays
- Don't Let Us Get Sick - 17,314 plays
- Life Goes On Without You - 6,958 plays
- The Gifted Child - 6,166 plays
- Evian - 5,960 plays