42 Shouts - 650,303 Scrobbles
Jill Sobule (born January 16, 1965 in Denver, Colorado) is an American singer-songwriter best known for the then-controversial song, I Kissed a Girl (not to be confused with the 2008 Katy Perry hit song of the same name) and for Supermodel from the soundtrack of the hit 1995 film Clueless. In 1990, she released her debut album Things Here Are Different. Over the next sixteen years, she would go on to record five more records, three EPs and a greatest hits compilation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI don't care what my teachers say
I'm gonna be a supermodel.
And Everyone is gonna dress like me,
wait and see
When I'm a supermodel
- LyricsJenny came over and told me 'bout Brad
He's such a hairy behemoth she said
Dumb as a box of hammers
But he's such a handsome guy
And I opened up and I told her 'bout Larry
- Don't Let Us Get Sick - (2:36) - 614 plays
- LyricsI used to have the world in my handbag
How did I manage to blow it?
I missed the bus, I lost my heart
An an awful lot of mornings
I used to have the stars in my pockets
- LyricsOut in the desert where the sun slowly cures deep brown
She's got a little shack, a pickup truck
Parked out on the edge of town
It's just what I imagined, no one knows where she'd be
Maybe she's in heaven passing black-eyed peas
- I've Got Your Number - (2:28) - 358 plays
- Lucy At The Gym - (3:45) - 507 plays
- Resistance Song - (2:57) - 254 plays
- Good Person Inside - (3:11) - 261 plays
- Karen by Night - (3:55) - 285 plays