8 Shouts - 46,303 Scrobbles
Jill Cunniff was born and raised in NYC, and spent her days in Greenwich Village in an intense, bursting time for artists, eccentrics, and individualists searching for like-minds to connect with. Right in the heart of an ardent artistic community—where, as Jill described: “you’d see the freshest kids breakdancing right around the corner from St. Marks Sounds record shop and Rat Cage Records, which is where Jill’s friends the Beastie Boys first sold their records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lazy Girls - (2:49) - 82 plays
- Happy Warriors - (3:11) - 46 plays
- Warm Sound - (3:17) - 44 plays
- NYC Boy - (3:31) - 18 plays
- Calling Me - (3:55) - 45 plays
- Exclusive - (4:10) - 19 plays
- Eye Candy - (2:49) - 23 plays
- Kaleidoscope - (4:15) - 16 plays
- Love is a Luxury - (3:40) - 20 plays
- Future Call - (3:26) - 14 plays