3 Shouts - 14,049 Scrobbles
Jil Jilala is a Moroccan musical group which rose to prominence in the 70s among the movement created by Nass El Ghiwane. Contrary to Nass El Ghiware, who were primarily influenced by Gnawa, Jil Jilala took their inspiration from other forms of traditional Moroccan music like the ''Malhun'', sung in a classical and old form of Moroccan Arabic, or the spiritual music of Jilala a traditional sufi brotherhood. The goal of these groups was the rejuvenation of traditional Moroccan music. One of their best known songs is ''Chamaa'' a traditional malhum song they have sung their own way.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baba Aadi - (6:58) - 66 plays
- El mizane - (7:36) - 24 plays
- kouna kountou - (3:34) - 20 plays
- Nour el anouar - (6:41) - 24 plays
- Dib el ghaba - (5:48) - 25 plays
- Palestine - (5:03) - 14 plays
- Chamaa - (18:23) - 23 plays
- Al Kouds (Jerusalem) - (5:45) - 14 plays
- achbik dekete leqdar - (12:35) - 11 plays
- Ila dak el hale - (8:43) - 14 plays