87 Shouts - 952,347 Scrobbles
Jhené (born Jhené Aiko Chilombo on March 16, 1988), is an American pop/R&B singer. She was formerly signed to T.U.G./Epic Records, home to Marques Houston and Omarion, but left due to delays with her debut album “My Name Is Jhené” She is the younger sister of R&B singer Mila J. She has a daughter named Namiko Love with O'Ryan the brother of Omarion from the boy group B2K. She is of African-American, Japanese, and Native American heritage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTell me whatcha say now?
Tell me whatcha say
If you cannot stay down
Then you do not have to pretend
- 3:16am - (3:21) - 5,716 plays
- Bed Peace - (4:16) - 6,619 plays
- Lyrics[PART I]
One, two, one two...
Thought I told you not to trust these hoes
Say they love you, when you know they don't
Say they will, but shit, you know they won't
- Lyrics[Jhene Aiko]
We do not exist in
Any other instant
Here in this dimension
You and I are meant to be
- The Vapors - (3:31) - 3,149 plays
- Bed Peace (feat. Childish Gambino) - (4:17) - 8,066 plays
- 3:16 am - (1:23) - 4,630 plays
- WTH - (3:19) - 2,736 plays
- The Vapors (feat. Vince Staples) - (5:22) - 4,848 plays