1,554 Shouts - 23,245,558 Scrobbles
Jethro Tull is a progressive rock / folk rock band which formed in Blackpool, Lancashire, England in 1967. Their music is marked by the initially soulful and bluesy, and later expressively idiosyncratic, vocal style and unique lead flute work of frontman Ian Anderson; and by unusual and often complex song construction. Their music, though starting with blues rock with an experimental flavour, has incorporated elements of classical and celtic folk music, as well as art rock and alternative rock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aqualung - (8:19) - 59,298 plays
- Locomotive Breath - (4:30) - 43,166 plays
- Cheap Day Return - (1:12) - 18,459 plays
- Mother Goose - (1:56) - 17,770 plays
- Living in the Past - (3:20) - 16,783 plays
- Wond'ring Aloud - (1:53) - 16,819 plays
- Up to Me - (3:35) - 14,678 plays
- My God - (7:29) - 14,940 plays
- Hymn 43 - (4:21) - 14,857 plays
- Cross-Eyed Mary - (3:39) - 15,701 plays