22 Shouts - 69,580 Scrobbles
Jetboy is a San Francisco hard rock band formed in 1983. The band transplanted themselves to LA In 1986 after signing a major deal with Elektra Records. Their musical influences ranged from Punk rock to Rock n' roll with a good dose of Blues thrown in. Their 1988 debut album Feel the Shake peaked at 135 on The Billboard 200.
In 1987, bassist Todd Crew died due to a drug overdose in the Hotel room of Guns N Roses guitarist Slash. Coincidentally, Hanoi Rocks had recently parted ways after the death of their drummer Razzle, which allowed Sam Yaffa to fill the bass guitarist position.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Feel the Shake - (4:17) - 712 plays
- You Shook Me All Night Long - (3:41) - 168 plays
- Make Some Noise - (3:48) - 217 plays
- Bad Disease - (3:50) - 151 plays
- Fire in My Heart - (3:07) - 117 plays
- Hometown Blues - (5:17) - 110 plays
- Evil - (4:54) - 75 plays
- Snakebite - (3:41) - 126 plays
- Heavy Chevy - (4:34) - 131 plays
- Locked in a Cage - (3:06) - 83 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations