22 Shouts - 72,469 Scrobbles
Jetboy is a San Francisco hard rock band formed in 1983. The band transplanted themselves to LA In 1986 after signing a major deal with Elektra Records. Their musical influences ranged from Punk rock to Rock n' roll with a good dose of Blues thrown in. Their 1988 debut album Feel the Shake peaked at 135 on The Billboard 200.
In 1987, bassist Todd Crew died due to a drug overdose in the Hotel room of Guns N Roses guitarist Slash. Coincidentally, Hanoi Rocks had recently parted ways after the death of their drummer Razzle, which allowed Sam Yaffa to fill the bass guitarist position.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Feel the Shake - (4:17) - 692 plays
- You Shook Me All Night Long - (3:41) - 151 plays
- Make Some Noise - (3:48) - 149 plays
- Stomp It (Down to the Bricks) - (5:13) - 95 plays
- Fire in My Heart - (3:07) - 84 plays
- Bad Disease - (3:50) - 91 plays
- Heavy Chevy - (4:34) - 99 plays
- Evil - (4:54) - 102 plays
- Groove Tube - (3:57) - 59 plays
- Little Teaser - (3:15) - 57 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online