193 Shouts - 227,656 Scrobbles
Jessica Elizabeth Sanchez (born August 4, 1995 in Chula Vista, California) is an American singer from San Diego, California. She was a runner-up for the eleventh season of American Idol (2012). Before she auditioned in American Idol, she also competed in the first season of America's Got Talent in 2006. Sanchez was born to Gilbert and Editha Sanchez. Her father is Mexican American and originally from Texas; her mother is Filipina and originally hailed from Bataan province in the Philippines.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
I love you
Like milk to a baby
I'm craving you baby can't get enough of ... you.
And I need you
- Lyrics(It seems like every day is something else
Another reason to be stressing)
And you just wanna run away
Said you just wanna run away
(You try to get out and enjoy yourself
- Tonight (feat. Ne-Yo) - (3:57) - 1,280 plays
- LyricsYour love belongs to me,
Don't you run, don't you hide.
Your love does something to me
Deep inside, I come alive.
'Cause you and I belong together
- LyricsWhere have all the good men gone?
The players I'm meetin', they don't turn me on.
[?], yo hun
I get my own while you get some.
Keep me waiting by the phone,
- You've Got The Love - (3:45) - 467 plays
- Crazy Glue - (3:37) - 391 plays
- Plastic Roses - (3:32) - 326 plays
- Drive By - (3:01) - 236 plays
- Don't Come Around - (3:18) - 332 plays