189 Shouts - 232,131 Scrobbles
Jessica Elizabeth Sanchez (born August 4, 1995 in Chula Vista, California) is an American singer from San Diego, California. She was a runner-up for the eleventh season of American Idol (2012). Before she auditioned in American Idol, she also competed in the first season of America's Got Talent in 2006. Sanchez was born to Gilbert and Editha Sanchez. Her father is Mexican American and originally from Texas; her mother is Filipina and originally hailed from Bataan province in the Philippines.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
It seems like every day is something else
Another reason to be stressing
And you just wanna run away
- Tonight (feat. Ne-Yo) - (3:57) - 2,262 plays
- LyricsYour love belongs to me,
Don't you run, don't you hide.
Your love does something to me
Deep inside, I come alive.
'Cause you and I belong together
- LyricsWhere have all the good men gone?
The players I'm meetin', they don't turn me on.
[?], yo hun
I get my own while you get some.
Keep me waiting by the phone,
- LyricsIf all the stars fell from the sky
The ocean and rivers gone dry
The sun and the moon, both ran away with their light
I feel the holes on your heart
Unbreak the strings on your guitar
- You've Got The Love - (3:45) - 917 plays
- Plastic Roses - (3:32) - 822 plays
- Don't Come Around - (3:18) - 611 plays
- Drive By - (3:01) - 561 plays
- In Your Hands - (4:23) - 471 plays