1,036 Shouts - 1,274,013 Scrobbles
Jessica Hilda Mauboy (born 4 August 1989) is an Australian singer and songwriter who rose to prominence on the fourth season of Australian Idol in 2006, placing second behind winner Damien Leith. Since Idol, she has released two solo albums which were certified gold and platinum respectively. She has multiple singles from her second album "Been Waiting" that have charted extremely well particularly the #1 single "Burn", "Running Back" and "Because". She was one of the support act for Beyonce Knowles on tour "I Am..." along with US Singer and Rapper, Flo Rida.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLet me tell you about a girl that I used to be,
Same name same face but a different me,
She didn't know what she was thinking,
Didn't know her world was sinking,
Had her dreams written on a paper in her hand,
- LyricsToo hot to touch?
I'm burning up
Have you heard the news?
I'm on the move
- LyricsDay and night
Day and night
Your, on my mind
On my mind
It's only you and I
- LyricsEveryday is so wonderful, then suddenly, it's hard to breathe
Now and then I get insecure, from all the pain
I'm so ashamed
I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down
- LyricsWe can go for miles after midnight
chasing every shadow 'til the daylight
Going off the edge just to feel what it's like
What it's like, what it's like
You wanna go right, you wanna go left
- The Day Before I Met You - (3:33) - 2,947 plays
- Kiss Me Hello - (3:06) - 1,306 plays
- I Believe - (4:03) - 1,344 plays
- Honest - (3:47) - 1,078 plays
- Barriers - (3:49) - 1,464 plays