8 Shouts - 141,994 Scrobbles
Even before reaching public attention by appearing on Norah Jones' breakthrough debut album, Jesse Harris was a well regarded singer-songwriter in his own right, particularly with well received regular appearances at New York's The Living Room (the acoustic night of choice for the uber-hip alt.country folk set). The release of The Secret Sun album cemented his reputation as an artist of note.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Secret Sun - (3:46) - 748 plays
- I Won't Wait (feat. Conor Oberst) - (1:29) - 418 plays
- Rocking Chairs (feat. Norah Jones) - (4:08) - 341 plays
- It Will Stay With Us - (2:16) - 317 plays
- Don't Know Why - (5:02) - 350 plays
- Tant pis (feat. Melody Gardot) - (2:36) - 203 plays
- It's Been Going 'round - (3:02) - 306 plays
- Sad Blues - (3:33) - 224 plays
- Let It All Come Down (feat. Norah Jones) - (3:28) - 162 plays
- All Your Days - (3:33) - 211 plays