12 Shouts - 9,742 Scrobbles
Jesse Campbell was born in Chicago, Ill. At age 16, Jesse began singing and soon after began traveling the country with his father, Pastor W. J. Campbell. Jesse was a featured soloist on the early recordings of the Winans and Timothy Wright. In 1994, Jesse signed a recording contract with Underworld/Capitol Records. During this time, he recorded and released his first hit single, “When You Cry, I Cry,” from his debut album, Never Let You Go. He also recorded the smash hit, “Where Is The Love,” from the movie soundtrack Dead Presidents, which sold over 500,000 copies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Song for You (The Voice Performance) - (1:30) - 122 plays
- If I Ain’t Got You (The Voice Performance) - (3:35) - 101 plays
- Halo (The Voice Performance) - (1:30) - 29 plays
- What a Wonderful World (The Voice Performance) - (2:35) - 20 plays
- A Song for You - (2:37) - 23 plays
- If I Ain’t Got You - (3:35) - 85 plays
- If I Ain’t Got You - The Voice Performance - (3:35) - 15 plays
- What A Wonderful World - (5:44) - 10 plays
- A Song For You - The Voice Performance - (2:38) - 9 plays
- Halo - The Voice Performance - (3:24) - 3 plays