Jerry Lee Lewis
272 Shouts - 4,697,090 Scrobbles
Jerry Lee Lewis (born September 29, 1935 in Ferriday, Louisiana, U.S.) is an American rock and roll and country music singer, songwriter, and pianist, as well as an early pioneer of rock and roll music. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986 and his pioneering contribution to the genre has been recognized by the rockabilly Hall of Fame. His nickname is The Killer. Like Elvis Presley, he was raised singing the Christian gospel music of integrated southern Pentecostal churches.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWe are not in a position to display these lyrics due to licensing restrictions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- LyricsCome over baby
whole lot of shakin' goin' on
Yes, I said come over baby
baby you can't go wrong
We ain't fakin'
- LyricsYou better open up, honey
It's your lover boy me that's a knockin'
You better listen to me, sugar
All the cats are at the High School rockin'
Honey, get your boppin' shoes
- LyricsNow, if you love me
Let's please don't tease
If I can hold you then
Let me squeeze
My heart goes 'round and 'round
- LyricsNow, blue ain't the word for the way that I feel
And the storm's brewing in this heart of mine
This ain't no crazy dream I know that it's real
You're someone else's love, now you're not mine
Crazy arms that reach to hold somebody new
- Lewis Boogie - (2:19) - 2,270 plays
- Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On - (2:53) - 2,122 plays
- Wild One - (1:52) - 2,312 plays
- What'd I Say - (2:26) - 2,207 plays
- Whole Lot Of Shakin' Going on - (2:52) - 1,784 plays