Jerry Lee Lewis
262 Shouts - 4,339,038 Scrobbles
Jerry Lee Lewis (born September 29, 1935 in Ferriday, Louisiana, U.S.) is an American rock and roll and country music singer, songwriter, and pianist, as well as an early pioneer of rock and roll music. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986 and his pioneering contribution to the genre has been recognized by the rockabilly Hall of Fame. His nickname is The Killer. Like Elvis Presley, he was raised singing the Christian gospel music of integrated southern Pentecostal churches.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Great Balls of Fire - (1:49) - 45,754 plays
- LyricsCome over baby
whole lot of shakin' goin' on
Yes, I said come over baby
baby you can't go wrong
We ain't fakin'
- LyricsYou better open up, honey
It's your lover boy me that's a knockin'
You better listen to me, sugar
All the cats are at the High School rockin'
Honey, get your boppin' shoes
- Breathless - (2:43) - 5,963 plays
- Crazy Arms - (2:46) - 3,511 plays
- Lewis Boogie - (2:19) - 2,950 plays
- What'd I Say - (2:26) - 2,821 plays
- Wild One - (1:52) - 2,819 plays
- Good Golly Miss Molly - (2:19) - 2,255 plays
- Matchbox - (1:44) - 2,011 plays