Jerry Lee Lewis
267 Shouts - 4,475,467 Scrobbles
Jerry Lee Lewis (born September 29, 1935 in Ferriday, Louisiana, U.S.) is an American rock and roll and country music singer, songwriter, and pianist, as well as an early pioneer of rock and roll music. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986 and his pioneering contribution to the genre has been recognized by the rockabilly Hall of Fame. His nickname is The Killer. Like Elvis Presley, he was raised singing the Christian gospel music of integrated southern Pentecostal churches.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Great Balls of Fire - (1:49) - 42,037 plays
- Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - (4:29) - 15,035 plays
- High School Confidential - (2:33) - 6,277 plays
- Breathless - (2:43) - 5,367 plays
- Great Balls Of Fire - Great Balls Of Fire/Soundtrack "Original" Version - (1:47) - 3,470 plays
- Crazy Arms - (2:46) - 3,094 plays
- Lewis Boogie - (2:19) - 2,818 plays
- What'd I Say - (2:26) - 2,703 plays
- Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On - (2:53) - 2,140 plays
- Wild One - (1:52) - 2,709 plays