Jerry Lee Lewis
270 Shouts - 4,601,525 Scrobbles
Jerry Lee Lewis (born September 29, 1935 in Ferriday, Louisiana, U.S.) is an American rock and roll and country music singer, songwriter, and pianist, as well as an early pioneer of rock and roll music. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986 and his pioneering contribution to the genre has been recognized by the rockabilly Hall of Fame. His nickname is The Killer. Like Elvis Presley, he was raised singing the Christian gospel music of integrated southern Pentecostal churches.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Great Balls of Fire - (1:49) - 41,031 plays
- LyricsCome over baby
whole lot of shakin' goin' on
Yes, I said come over baby
baby you can't go wrong
We ain't fakin'
- High School Confidential - (2:33) - 5,369 plays
- Breathless - (2:43) - 4,529 plays
- Crazy Arms - (2:46) - 2,434 plays
- Lewis Boogie - (2:19) - 2,462 plays
- Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On - (2:53) - 2,213 plays
- What'd I Say - (2:26) - 2,409 plays
- Wild One - (1:52) - 2,438 plays
- Great Balls Of Fire - Great Balls Of Fire/Soundtrack "Original" Version - (1:47) - 1,827 plays