333 Shouts - 4,708,386 Scrobbles
Jerrald King "Jerry" Goldsmith (February 10, 1929 – July 21, 2004) was a famous and prolific American film score composer from Los Angeles, California. Goldsmith was nominated for eighteen Academy Awards (winning one, for The Omen), and also won five Emmy Awards. Goldsmith learned to play the piano at age six. At fourteen, he studied composition, theory and counterpoint with teachers Jacob Gimpel and Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A New Life - (4:52) - 10,439 plays
- Main Title - (3:37) - 4,906 plays
- Nicaragua (feat. Pat Metheny) - (3:29) - 3,263 plays
- Suite From Mulan - (7:07) - 2,062 plays
- Haircut - (1:19) - 2,310 plays
- The Twilight Zone - (0:52) - 1,194 plays
- Mulan's Decision - (3:23) - 1,649 plays
- Home Coming - (2:27) - 1,714 plays
- End Title - (3:15) - 1,426 plays