332 Shouts - 4,654,661 Scrobbles
Jerrald King "Jerry" Goldsmith (February 10, 1929 – July 21, 2004) was a famous and prolific American film score composer from Los Angeles, California. Goldsmith was nominated for eighteen Academy Awards (winning one, for The Omen), and also won five Emmy Awards. Goldsmith learned to play the piano at age six. At fourteen, he studied composition, theory and counterpoint with teachers Jacob Gimpel and Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A New Life - (4:52) - 10,423 plays
- Main Title - (3:37) - 5,236 plays
- Nicaragua (feat. Pat Metheny) - (3:29) - 3,577 plays
- Suite From Mulan - (7:07) - 2,105 plays
- Haircut - (1:19) - 2,346 plays
- Home Coming - (2:27) - 1,836 plays
- Mulan's Decision - (3:23) - 1,705 plays
- The Twilight Zone - (0:52) - 1,073 plays
- End Title - (3:15) - 1,482 plays