335 Shouts - 4,727,478 Scrobbles
Jerrald King "Jerry" Goldsmith (February 10, 1929 – July 21, 2004) was a famous and prolific American film score composer from Los Angeles, California. Goldsmith was nominated for eighteen Academy Awards (winning one, for The Omen), and also won five Emmy Awards. Goldsmith learned to play the piano at age six. At fourteen, he studied composition, theory and counterpoint with teachers Jacob Gimpel and Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A New Life - (4:52) - 10,372 plays
- Main Title - (3:37) - 4,729 plays
- Nicaragua (feat. Pat Metheny) - (3:29) - 2,980 plays
- Suite From Mulan - (7:07) - 2,012 plays
- Haircut - (1:19) - 2,199 plays
- Mulan's Decision - (3:23) - 1,872 plays
- The Twilight Zone - (0:52) - 1,128 plays
- Home Coming - (2:27) - 1,617 plays
- End Title - (3:15) - 1,441 plays