326 Shouts - 4,177,178 Scrobbles
Jerrald King "Jerry" Goldsmith (February 10, 1929 – July 21, 2004) was a famous and prolific American film score composer from Los Angeles, California. Goldsmith was nominated for eighteen Academy Awards (winning one, for The Omen), and also won five Emmy Awards. Goldsmith learned to play the piano at age six. At fourteen, he studied composition, theory and counterpoint with teachers Jacob Gimpel and Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nicaragua (feat. Pat Metheny) - (3:29) - 13,205 plays
- Main Title - (3:37) - 6,971 plays
- Suite From Mulan - (7:07) - 2,792 plays
- Mulan's Decision - (3:23) - 2,526 plays
- End Title - (3:15) - 2,197 plays
- The Dream - (3:32) - 2,083 plays
- Blossoms - (6:27) - 1,817 plays
- Ilia's Theme - (3:00) - 2,190 plays
- The Enterprise - (5:57) - 1,610 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods