331 Shouts - 4,480,214 Scrobbles
Jerrald King "Jerry" Goldsmith (February 10, 1929 – July 21, 2004) was a famous and prolific American film score composer from Los Angeles, California. Goldsmith was nominated for eighteen Academy Awards (winning one, for The Omen), and also won five Emmy Awards. Goldsmith learned to play the piano at age six. At fourteen, he studied composition, theory and counterpoint with teachers Jacob Gimpel and Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A New Life - (4:52) - 9,206 plays
- Main Title - (3:37) - 5,672 plays
- Nicaragua (feat. Pat Metheny) - (3:29) - 4,871 plays
- Nicaragua - (4:14) - 4,260 plays
- Suite From Mulan - (7:07) - 2,843 plays
- Mulan's Decision - (3:23) - 2,099 plays
- Home Coming - (2:27) - 2,242 plays
- Haircut - (1:19) - 2,180 plays
- End Title - (3:15) - 1,684 plays
- The Dream - (3:32) - 1,398 plays