331 Shouts - 4,537,443 Scrobbles
Jerrald King "Jerry" Goldsmith (February 10, 1929 – July 21, 2004) was a famous and prolific American film score composer from Los Angeles, California. Goldsmith was nominated for eighteen Academy Awards (winning one, for The Omen), and also won five Emmy Awards. Goldsmith learned to play the piano at age six. At fourteen, he studied composition, theory and counterpoint with teachers Jacob Gimpel and Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A New Life - (4:52) - 10,696 plays
- Main Title - (3:37) - 5,377 plays
- Nicaragua (feat. Pat Metheny) - (3:29) - 4,249 plays
- Suite From Mulan - (7:07) - 2,498 plays
- Home Coming - (2:27) - 2,061 plays
- Mulan's Decision - (3:23) - 1,659 plays
- Haircut - (1:19) - 2,120 plays
- End Title - (3:15) - 1,543 plays
- The Dream - (3:32) - 1,220 plays