330 Shouts - 4,320,890 Scrobbles
Jerrald King "Jerry" Goldsmith (February 10, 1929 – July 21, 2004) was a famous and prolific American film score composer from Los Angeles, California. Goldsmith was nominated for eighteen Academy Awards (winning one, for The Omen), and also won five Emmy Awards. Goldsmith learned to play the piano at age six. At fourteen, he studied composition, theory and counterpoint with teachers Jacob Gimpel and Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nicaragua (feat. Pat Metheny) - (3:29) - 9,027 plays
- Main Title - (3:37) - 6,374 plays
- Nicaragua - (4:14) - 5,826 plays
- Suite From Mulan - (7:07) - 2,974 plays
- Mulan's Decision - (3:23) - 2,727 plays
- The Dream - (3:32) - 2,016 plays
- Blossoms - (6:27) - 1,830 plays
- A New Life - (4:52) - 2,062 plays
- End Title - (3:15) - 1,816 plays
- Home Coming - (2:27) - 1,928 plays