332 Shouts - 4,551,635 Scrobbles
Jerrald King "Jerry" Goldsmith (February 10, 1929 – July 21, 2004) was a famous and prolific American film score composer from Los Angeles, California. Goldsmith was nominated for eighteen Academy Awards (winning one, for The Omen), and also won five Emmy Awards. Goldsmith learned to play the piano at age six. At fourteen, he studied composition, theory and counterpoint with teachers Jacob Gimpel and Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A New Life - (4:52) - 10,437 plays
- Main Title - (3:37) - 5,171 plays
- Nicaragua (feat. Pat Metheny) - (3:29) - 4,129 plays
- Suite From Mulan - (7:07) - 2,295 plays
- Home Coming - (2:27) - 2,070 plays
- Haircut - (1:19) - 2,147 plays
- Mulan's Decision - (3:23) - 1,578 plays
- End Title - (3:15) - 1,425 plays
- Old Bagdad - (2:00) - 1,184 plays