321 Shouts - 3,937,669 Scrobbles
Jerrald King "Jerry" Goldsmith (February 10, 1929 – July 21, 2004) was a famous and prolific American film score composer from Los Angeles, California. Goldsmith was nominated for eighteen Academy Awards (winning one, for The Omen), and also won five Emmy Awards. Goldsmith learned to play the piano at age six. At fourteen, he studied composition, theory and counterpoint with teachers Jacob Gimpel and Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nicaragua (feat. Pat Metheny) - (3:29) - 46,236 plays
- Main Title - (1:23) - 9,681 plays
- End Title - (3:15) - 3,769 plays
- The Dream - (3:32) - 4,315 plays
- Ilia's Theme - (3:00) - 3,267 plays
- The Mummy - (1:12) - 2,659 plays
- Suite From Mulan - (7:07) - 2,743 plays
- The Enterprise - (5:57) - 2,700 plays
- Leaving Drydock - (3:28) - 2,470 plays