330 Shouts - 4,284,990 Scrobbles
Jerrald King "Jerry" Goldsmith (February 10, 1929 – July 21, 2004) was a famous and prolific American film score composer from Los Angeles, California. Goldsmith was nominated for eighteen Academy Awards (winning one, for The Omen), and also won five Emmy Awards. Goldsmith learned to play the piano at age six. At fourteen, he studied composition, theory and counterpoint with teachers Jacob Gimpel and Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nicaragua (feat. Pat Metheny) - (3:29) - 9,713 plays
- Main Title - (3:37) - 6,396 plays
- Nicaragua - (4:14) - 6,037 plays
- Suite From Mulan - (7:07) - 2,887 plays
- Mulan's Decision - (3:23) - 2,654 plays
- The Dream - (3:32) - 2,065 plays
- Blossoms - (6:27) - 1,822 plays
- End Title - (3:15) - 1,888 plays
- Haircut - (1:19) - 2,233 plays
- Home Coming - (2:27) - 1,797 plays