8 Shouts - 659,347 Scrobbles
Jerry Douglas (born in Warren, Ohio on May 28, 1956) is an American Dobro player. He is best known for his bluegrass recordings with other prominent musicians such as J. D. Crowe and the New South, Béla Fleck, Tony Rice, and Alison Krauss and Union Station. He has released several solo albums and has been featured in over 750 recordings throughout his musical career. Douglas often plays Scheerhorn resonator guitars, built with an open soundwell and solid wood for huge volume. Jerry has received twelve Grammy Awards in recognition of his talent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Boxer (feat. Mumford & Sons) - (4:06) - 7,285 plays
- LyricsOn a Monday, I was arrested
On a Tuesday I was locked up in jail
On a Wednesday, my trial was contested
On a Thursday nobody would pay my bail
And Im all, almost down
- Duke And Cookie - (1:53) - 458 plays
- Gone to Fortingall - (4:36) - 328 plays
- Little Martha - (3:41) - 390 plays
- Route Irish - (4:07) - 432 plays
- Glide - (3:38) - 332 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online