8 Shouts - 606,597 Scrobbles
Jerry Douglas (born in Warren, Ohio on May 28, 1956) is an American Dobro player. He is best known for his bluegrass recordings with other prominent musicians such as J. D. Crowe and the New South, Béla Fleck, Tony Rice, and Alison Krauss and Union Station. He has released several solo albums and has been featured in over 750 recordings throughout his musical career. Douglas often plays Scheerhorn resonator guitars, built with an open soundwell and solid wood for huge volume. Jerry has received twelve Grammy Awards in recognition of his talent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Boxer - (4:04) - 24,443 plays
- The Boxer feat. Mumford & Sons and Paul Simon - (4:07) - 7,810 plays
- The Boxer (feat. Mumford & Sons) - (4:06) - 3,943 plays
- The Boxer - Bonus Track - (4:05) - 2,580 plays
- On a Monday - (4:09) - 840 plays
- Duke And Cookie - (1:53) - 569 plays
- Gone to Fortingall - (4:36) - 567 plays
- Glide - (3:38) - 478 plays
- Sir Aly B - (4:45) - 420 plays
- Little Martha - (3:41) - 434 plays