2 Shouts - 37,498 Scrobbles
Jerry Bergonzi (born in October 21, 1947 in Boston, Massachusetts) is a jazz tenor saxophonist, composer, and educator. He first gained recognition as the featured horn in the Dave Brubeck quartet during the late 1970s. Bergonzi teaches at the New England Conservatory of Music in Boston, and he plays a weekly gig at the Acton Jazz Cafe. Since 1992, he has published seven volumes on improvisation for Advance Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You're My Everything - (4:02) - 24 plays
- Pannonica - (6:36) - 22 plays
- Dexter - (11:36) - 25 plays
- Creature Feature - (6:37) - 16 plays
- Gecko Plex - (6:34) - 12 plays
- On Again Off Again - (12:01) - 10 plays
- With Reference - (7:41) - 9 plays
- Jones - (13:40) - 8 plays
- Inner Urge - (12:53) - 13 plays
- Splurge - (2:00) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online