28 Shouts - 933,208 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Kansas, Jerrod Niemann cut his teeth on country and popular music while still a small child. He spent the majority of his college years in Texas performing in local clubs. Writing songs since the age of eight, he majored in Performance Art Technology at South Plains College in Levelland, Texas. After signing a developmental deal with Mercury Records in 2003, he toured over half the country with his band "The Saloonitics" and has penned songs for Neal McCoy, Julie Roberts, Jamey Johnson, John Anderson, and Garth Brooks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell, the truth, well, it hurts to say
I'm gonna pack up my bags and I'm gonna go away
I'm gonna split, I can't stand it
I'm gonna give it up and quit, ain't never comin' back
Broke up before I get to go and I got to say
- LyricsWhy'd you call me today with nothing new to say?
You pretend it's just hello
But you know what it does to me
To see your number on the phone
Now tell me, what do you want? What do you want?
- LyricsToday i wanted to write a tune
started strummin' this little groove
i could have wrote about love, or money,
something sad or somethin funny
But hey hey hey what's so wrong
- LyricsLife is taking turns, falling flat on your chin
Trying to fly with the birds
Love sure is blind
‘cause it don’t see
It ain’t spent one night feelin’ sorry for me
- Only God Could Love You More - (3:29) - 11,645 plays
- Bakersfield - (3:08) - 3,720 plays
- Down In Mexico - (3:11) - 3,583 plays
- Intro - (0:50) - 3,037 plays
- The One That Got Away - (3:50) - 2,995 plays
- The Buckin' Song - (2:32) - 2,837 plays