785 Shouts - 928,790 Scrobbles
Jeromes Dream were a Connecticut screamo three-piece, active from 1997 to 2001. The band had a unique vocal style - singer Jeff Smith opted not to use a microphone while performing live, instead screaming unamplified at the top of his lungs. The band was known for playing very short sets, usually no longer than 10 minutes. According to Smith, they thought 10 minutes was all they needed to get their point across.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Second Grade Art Project - (2:10) - 1,661 plays
- And Just Like That the Year Is Gone - (1:16) - 1,673 plays
- this is for baby fat. - (0:47) - 1,131 plays
- Do We Write to Write Right? - (1:03) - 1,259 plays
- It's Right Where You Said It Would Be - (0:49) - 1,512 plays
- Just Down the Hall From Room 526 - (0:51) - 1,422 plays
- What Other Adjective Would You Have Me Use for the Word Good? - (0:51) - 1,185 plays
- They're Always So Quick to Judge - (1:02) - 1,063 plays
- Its More Like A Message to You - (3:29) - 1,264 plays
- Rock Song - (1:19) - 993 plays