782 Shouts - 911,177 Scrobbles
Jeromes Dream were a Connecticut screamo three-piece, active from 1997 to 2001. The band had a unique vocal style - singer Jeff Smith opted not to use a microphone while performing live, instead screaming unamplified at the top of his lungs. The band was known for playing very short sets, usually no longer than 10 minutes. According to Smith, they thought 10 minutes was all they needed to get their point across.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Second Grade Art Project - (2:10) - 1,975 plays
- And Just Like That the Year Is Gone - (1:16) - 1,745 plays
- this is for baby fat. - (0:47) - 1,299 plays
- What Other Adjective Would You Have Me Use for the Word Good? - (0:51) - 1,311 plays
- Just Down the Hall From Room 526 - (0:51) - 1,458 plays
- Do We Write to Write Right? - (1:03) - 1,325 plays
- It's Right Where You Said It Would Be - (0:49) - 1,551 plays
- They're Always So Quick to Judge - (1:02) - 1,236 plays
- Rock Song - (1:19) - 1,131 plays
- Double Who? Double You! - (2:29) - 1,070 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online