774 Shouts - 867,909 Scrobbles
Jeromes Dream were a Connecticut screamo three-piece, active from 1997 to 2001. The band had a unique vocal style - singer Jeff Smith opted not to use a microphone while performing live, instead screaming unamplified at the top of his lungs. The band was known for playing very short sets, usually no longer than 10 minutes. According to Smith, they thought 10 minutes was all they needed to get their point across.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Second Grade Art Project - (2:10) - 2,089 plays
- And Just Like That the Year Is Gone - (1:16) - 1,886 plays
- Just Down the Hall From Room 526 - (0:51) - 1,669 plays
- Do We Write to Write Right? - (1:03) - 1,408 plays
- What Other Adjective Would You Have Me Use for the Word Good? - (0:51) - 1,284 plays
- this is for baby fat. - (0:47) - 1,215 plays
- They're Always So Quick to Judge - (1:02) - 1,381 plays
- It's Right Where You Said It Would Be - (0:49) - 1,610 plays
- Rock Song - (1:19) - 1,117 plays
- Double Who? Double You! - (2:29) - 1,012 plays