2 Shouts - 26,462 Scrobbles
Jerome Kern (1885-1945). Born in New York. American composer who grew to fame in the 1920's because of his contributions to musical theatre (Broadway). He moved to Hollywood in the mid-30s to work on film scores, but continued his association with Broadway. Some of his most charming songs were penned by P. G. Wodehouse.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All the Things You Are - (3:24) - 346 plays
- Ol' Man River - (4:41) - 62 plays
- Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - (1:54) - 147 plays
- I've Told Every Little Star - (3:07) - 69 plays
- Till The Clouds Roll By: Who? - (2:46) - 41 plays
- Till The Clouds Roll By: Look for the Silver Lining - (3:18) - 36 plays
- I Won't Dance - (4:30) - 38 plays
- The Way You Look Tonight - (3:20) - 27 plays
- Bill - (3:25) - 23 plays
- Old Man River (Arr. Ruairi Bowen) - (4:16) - 13 plays