2 Shouts - 24,499 Scrobbles
Jerome Kern (1885-1945). Born in New York. American composer who grew to fame in the 1920's because of his contributions to musical theatre (Broadway). He moved to Hollywood in the mid-30s to work on film scores, but continued his association with Broadway. Some of his most charming songs were penned by P. G. Wodehouse.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ol' Man River - (4:41) - 129 plays
- I've Told Every Little Star - (3:07) - 100 plays
- All the Things You Are - (3:24) - 102 plays
- Swing Time: Never Gonna Dance - 44 plays
- Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - (1:54) - 196 plays
- Swing Time: Bojangles of Harlem - (6:14) - 48 plays
- You Were Never Lovelier - (29:04) - 46 plays
- Ol man river - (5:39) - 71 plays
- You Were Never Lovelier: On the Beam - (2:42) - 29 plays
- I Won't Dance - (4:30) - 37 plays