2 Shouts - 21,895 Scrobbles
Jerome Kern (1885-1945). Born in New York. American composer who grew to fame in the 1920's because of his contributions to musical theatre (Broadway). He moved to Hollywood in the mid-30s to work on film scores, but continued his association with Broadway. Some of his most charming songs were penned by P. G. Wodehouse.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ol' Man River - (3:34) - 126 plays
- I've Told Every Little Star - (3:07) - 144 plays
- Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - (1:54) - 167 plays
- The Way You Look Tonight - (3:20) - 52 plays
- All the Things You Are - (3:24) - 57 plays
- I Won't Dance - (4:30) - 36 plays
- Yesterdays - (3:15) - 25 plays
- Look for the Silver Lining - (3:53) - 24 plays
- The Song is You - (4:35) - 18 plays
- Ol man river - (5:39) - 20 plays