2 Shouts - 20,988 Scrobbles
Jerome Kern (1885-1945). Born in New York. American composer who grew to fame in the 1920's because of his contributions to musical theatre (Broadway). He moved to Hollywood in the mid-30s to work on film scores, but continued his association with Broadway. Some of his most charming songs were penned by P. G. Wodehouse.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ol' Man River - (3:34) - 144 plays
- I've Told Every Little Star - (3:07) - 153 plays
- Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - (1:54) - 215 plays
- The Way You Look Tonight - (3:20) - 42 plays
- All The Things You Are - (3:24) - 38 plays
- I Won't Dance - (4:30) - 38 plays
- Yesterdays - (2:28) - 16 plays
- Look for the Silver Lining - (3:53) - 19 plays
- Show Boat: Ol' Man River - (2:21) - 14 plays
- I'm old fashioned - (4:29) - 10 plays