2 Shouts - 25,197 Scrobbles
Jerome Kern (1885-1945). Born in New York. American composer who grew to fame in the 1920's because of his contributions to musical theatre (Broadway). He moved to Hollywood in the mid-30s to work on film scores, but continued his association with Broadway. Some of his most charming songs were penned by P. G. Wodehouse.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ol' Man River - (4:41) - 200 plays
- All the Things You Are - (3:24) - 151 plays
- Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - (1:54) - 166 plays
- I've Told Every Little Star - (3:07) - 84 plays
- Swing Time: Never Gonna Dance - 39 plays
- Swing Time: Bojangles of Harlem - (6:14) - 36 plays
- Ol man river - (5:39) - 75 plays
- I Won't Dance - (4:30) - 38 plays
- The Way You Look Tonight - (3:20) - 53 plays
- You Were Never Lovelier - (29:04) - 40 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online