11 Shouts - 15,698 Scrobbles
When the couple Edgar and Monika Froese returned to their home city of Berlin from a trip to London in February 1970 little did they know that 1. Tangerine Dream, founded by Edgar, was about to sign its first recording contract.
2. Subsequently writing itself into the annals of music history.
3. Or that a future long-term member of this soon-to-become pioneering group had just been conceived during that very trip.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Radio Pluto - (7:31) - 21 plays
- The Speed Of Snow - (6:35) - 20 plays
- Sky Girls - (6:31) - 19 plays
- At Marianas Trench - (5:20) - 22 plays
- Friendship 7 - (10:37) - 18 plays
- The Fade From Death To Afterlife - (4:34) - 16 plays
- The Murder Mystery Dinner Train - (6:58) - 15 plays
- Decoding With Celine - (10:14) - 17 plays
- A Room In The House Closed To The Public - (6:35) - 8 plays
- My Reality At 52 Degrees Of Latitude - (5:49) - 14 plays