124 Shouts - 555,570 Scrobbles
Jermaine Jackson (now a.k.a. Muhammad Abdul-Aziz, born December 11, 1954 in Gary, Indiana) is an African-American singer-songwriter and bass guitarist. Formerly of The Jackson 5/The Jacksons and brother to Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson, he's known for emotive love songs such as "Daddy's Home" and "Let's Get Serious". Born Jermaine Lajuane Jackson to parents Joseph and Katherine along with the rest of the Jackson clan, he served as the original lead singer of a precursor The Jackson 5 until 1967, when younger brother Michael took over the lead vocals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let's Get Serious - (7:58) - 2,128 plays
- LyricsWhy don't you do what you do
When you did what you did to me
Do what you do when you did
What you did to me
I was crazy for you, you were crazy for me
- Daddy's Home - (3:04) - 1,335 plays
- Let's Get Serious - Single Version - (3:29) - 677 plays
- LyricsLike the sand can seep right through your fingers so can all your day
As those days go by you'll have me there to help you find the way.
The way I feel with you I know it's got to last forever.
And when the rain begins to fall
you'll ride my rainbow in the sky
- Lonely Won't Leave Me Alone - (4:32) - 509 plays
- Dynamite - (6:02) - 407 plays
- You Like Me Don't You - (5:01) - 303 plays
- Don't Take It Personal - (4:31) - 255 plays
- Let's Get Serious (Single Version) - (3:30) - 293 plays