124 Shouts - 551,380 Scrobbles
Jermaine Lajuane Jackson (now a.k.a. Muhammad Abdul Aziz) (born December 11, 1954 in Gary, Indiana) is an African American singer, bass guitarist, formerly of The Jackson 5 and brother of American pop stars Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. Born to parents Joseph and Katherine Jackson, Jermaine became the original lead singer of an earlier incarnation of The Jackson 5 until 1967 when younger brother Michael assisted lead vocals but Jermaine would co-lead with Michael for many years. Jermaine and his brothers signed with Motown Records in 1969.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let's Get Serious - (7:58) - 2,248 plays
- LyricsWhy don't you do what you do
When you did what you did to me
Do what you do when you did
What you did to me
I was crazy for you, you were crazy for me
- Daddy's Home - (3:04) - 1,384 plays
- Let's Get Serious - Single Version - (3:29) - 683 plays
- LyricsWhy do I seem to be caught up inside a dream?
All my life, it's always been my shadow and me
Over my shoulder there's always a voice somewhere
Saying, I never should try to set my heart free
I wish that love would come and take me in her arms
- When The Rain Begins To Fall - (4:05) - 716 plays
- Dynamite - (6:02) - 430 plays
- You Like Me Don't You - (5:01) - 321 plays
- Don't Take It Personal - (4:31) - 249 plays
- Let's Get Serious (Single Version) - (3:30) - 330 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online